A complete scholarship application has three parts:
- Submit the online application
- If you are dual-enrolled, request your college transcript be sent to the Foundation (The Foundation will work with your guidance counselor to receive a copy of your high school transcript)
- Provide a Student Aid Report (if you are able to complete your FAFSA).
Be sure that you have completed all three parts!
Before you start your application, read through our handy Scholarship Application Checklist 2022
High school seniors and current college students may submit an application through the GoApply system here:
- Scholarship Application Detailed Instructions
- 2022 Scholarship Program Facts
- Scholarships 101 Presentation
- Myths About Financial Aid
Renewing a Multiple-Year Existing Scholarship
If you received a multiyear scholarship in the previous year(s), you must submit an official transcript of your fall grades with your renewal application by March 1. You will be contacted by our scholarship staff in January. Not all scholarships are renewable.
View a complete list of scholarship funds managed by the Community Foundation for Oceana County.